Alloy Automation (YC W20) is an ecommerce automation tool backed by $5M from Bain Capital and the founders of Webflow, Shippo, Italic, & more. Top agencies and brands like Red Antler, Zehner Group, and the Denver Broncos use Alloy to streamline work across shipping, marketing, support, etc.
As an early engineer on our 10-person team, you'll have the opportunity to work directly with our customers and generate feature ideas that you can architect and ship end-to-end.
What would you be doing?
- Architect and implement features for our workflow engine and analytics tooling
- Create infrastructure and internal tooling for handling high volumes of transactions (often thousands a minute)
- Work closely with customers to gather feedback and timeline new feature development
- Help assess and recruit future engineers
- Collaborate directly with founders to roadmap Alloy's product and strategy
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with Node, TypeScript, & React
- Experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Because we are building a complex platform that interfaces with 80+ API's, we need engineers who are up for big infrastructure and engineering challenges
- Bonus: Interest in APIs, no-code, and developer tools
Why work with us?
- We are a team of 10, distributed internationally across 5 timezones. We host weekly Zooms to teach each other about our cultures
- We believe in having a life outside work, but when it comes down to it, we'll work weekends to make customers happy
- We run regular product feedback sessions and engage with our customer community through a dedicated Slack
- We're here to make automation truly accessible to the masses